Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Desert Eaglechrome Bb Gun

A message of support to the Tunisian people

As my friend (s) bloggers ( El Camino , Cui Cui , The Grumeau , Yann , MHPA, Hern, Elmon , 'Lobby , Ju ,...) a message of support for the Tunisian people, which is undergoing a very strong repression of social movement today. Not Tunisia is not only cares . This repression is accompanied by a sharp censorship, particularly on the Internet, conducted by the government but also seems you by youtube. Numerous arrests were made for bloggers and rappers.

are talking about a hundred deaths, but it is very difficult to speak otherwise than conditional.

And that suggests the French government, through the voice of Michèle Alliot Marie ? Send CRS ...


Among those arrested included the rapper El General, he was released after six days in jail.


English translation of the words found in comments de la vidéo

Ben Ali: You look anxious! Wanna say something?

El General: To the president, today I wanna say something to you, It is on my behalf and on behalf of my people who living in misery 2011! Still people dying of hunger! He wanted to work, he wanted to survive but his voice is silenced Get to the streets and take a look, People are turning mad Police  are monsters Speaking only their batons tac tac tac, they don't care As long no one is there to say no
Our laws(rights) in the constitution
Are nothing but a decoration
Everyday, I hear of a new lawsuit
Where the poor was setup
Although they know he/she is a decent person
I see snakes (powerful men) everywhere biting our girls
Will  you accept for your dauther to be bit?
I know my words are so hard
You are a father and you wouldn't allow that for your sons
Thus, take my message as one from a son to his father
I am speaking out of suffer We are living like dogs Half of the population living in humuliation and misery Mr. President, your people are dying People are eating rubbish Look at what is happening Miseries everywhere Mr. President, I talk with no fear Although I know I  will only get troubles I see injustice everywhere
Till when people are living in illusions?
Where is Freedom of expression?
It Is only in your speeches
The country thieves are everywhere
You know I am talking about .. Who
Theys stick to Their positions, to Their outracities
(not the end of the song)
~~~~~~~~~~~ Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment