Well, today's tech note:
I just put up my RSS feeds and I suggest you discover what is RSS and how it works:
English RSS: Really Simple Syndication could lead to bona fide subscribers Simple.
user side because it's hard to imagine two more simple steps (and without touching the keyboard):
- A premeir click I subscribe
- A second click I say where and how revecoir my subscription (without touching the keyboard) and I am subscriber
- subscription contains according to the choices of the editor / author (here Blogsopt / Nono71C) all or part of each new item / entry. The publisher
- take each item and submit page in a universal format (XML) which allows everyone to read the article without having to worry about the origin and whatever the presentation on this page original layout at the subscriber is always good and legible. Once the XML generated the original site to send in a large database (this action is called RSS feed in French or English), and the subscriber when he consults his RSS subscriptions, sees only the flow / feeds which the customer subscribes
- A priori it does not cost anything like most internet content, but all these applications, databases, and computers that manages all that are funded by adverts to click.
And for an explanation in 3 minutes and video to understand the good French RSS
0 comments:
Post a Comment