Sunday, April 5, 2009

Euro Steam Professional System



Seen on cats:
-------------- ---------------------
(Makua) Oh? : S
(Negal) Actually, I'm leaving tonight for the weekend, but I can not find my suitcase. Two hours of research for nothing.
(Heatnix) Your case has been the coach?
-----------------------------------
PA: What you advise me as NFA?
Tib ': huh?
PA: Yes you advise me as what AFN?
Tib ': but what is "NFA"?!
PA: bah ... Digital Foto Camera
-----------------------------------
Matt: I would although a small ... Batho
: A small what?
Matt: Just a little
-----------------------------------
kirienzo: Damn I had a 16/20 in my oral history
D = Ben: Oh yeah?
kirienzo: Yeah ... until the teacher tells me "Poisson d'Avril!" T___T
Ben: I love your teacher
-----------------------------------
(Laura) Hey ! it was long
(et_meuh_rick) Yeah, I think a year
(Laura) Yeah, and I see that still love star wars
(et_meuh_rick) Uh ... Yeah, how thee know?
(Laura) Well, put you in a picture of avatar ^ ^ chewbacca
(et_meuh_rick) Euuuuh is a picture of me ...
-----------------------------------
Pilou: ta dla chance chui had lone ....
Stein: What?
Pilou: eulone in English it means tt only
Stein: Oh ..
-----------------------------------
(Via ) http://www.bashfr. org /
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
.
.
How to walk with Grandma's cane? Video


(Via )
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
.
. No more how


(Via )
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
.
.
Earth Hour was March 28, 2009 between 20:30 and 21:30.
The Big Picture shows us some great monuments
(click on the images once on the site)
(Via )
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
.
.
Çac'est of the blonde race video

(Via )
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
.
. Good
prior winter is over, but for next winter will be the penguin fashion


(Via ) ( Shop )
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
.
.
For those who enjoy the challenges that make it harder for oil-hatched blue prints in black and white



(Via ) (The Reasons )

0 comments:

Post a Comment