Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blueprint For Sand Rail

Viewed March 26, 2009 March 25, 2009 Viewed

Seen on cats

--------------------------- --------

Thomas: My mother put his threat ...
Thomas: I delete it all my computer games
Thomas: well ... can not find the CD ...
Thomas: she came with a USB stick and put all my game icons in my office saying "confiscated "....

-----------------------------------

Laura: Oh! I was offered a pure gift for Christmas!
Martin: Oh yeah, what?
Laura: A telescope is excellent! Besides, I'm going to try it!
Martin: But nothing will see you there it's dark
Laura:-_-

------------------------------ -----

Satan) masturbation world record: 8.40
(Satan) the guy was trying to make a fire with his bamboo or what?

[If the hiring that at least he will do his hours and even a little p't'être rabe]

-------------------- ---------------

Nikos: if Y'avait alcooldans whyskt of the AC is saurari

-----------------------------------

(Dom )
Nobody's perfect (Nobody) I know.

-----------------------------------
(_Baboon) cool!
(_Baboon) I finally managed to do a fart so stinky that has scared my cat!
(_Baboon) by cons gonna die soon

[This one by cons known address of his cubicle]
---------------------- -------------

(Ju ') There's a car that CRAME TO AT ME!
(MoonZu) Bring out the guy in the car within two minutes if you like them rare.

-----------------------------------

Paupau said: Hey
Paupau said: You're the first person to tell me about the day
Raphael said: It is 9:42 p.m. ...
Paupau said: I know ...

(Via )
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
.
.
When geeks make literature an exercise video graphics
(Via )
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
.
.
chemistry but not the school
mercury thiocyanate, is an excellent fuel but his ashes are surprising video
(Via )
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
.
. So
Jojo is for when the 90% on Guitar Hero?
Rock Band how are you doing the animation distracting while you try to stay in rhythm. video
(Via )
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
.
.
A cat that can be adventurous or very stupid I can not speak in this case video
(Via )

.
.
.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------
.
.
. After
meuuuuuuuh box and the box Heiiiiiiiiiiin? Here is the box it seems to Bibit she plays the sweet sound of the foam that is prepared but I did not find the file :-(
http://www.journaldugeek.com/files/2009/03/pshit.jpg
( Shop ) (Via )
.
.
.
---------------------------------------------- ------------------------
.
.
.
A video of a song from Star Wars to Hapre we note the hesitant hand Mom 20s who no longer knows when to turn the page and condescending the little ingrate who claims 27s
(Via )
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
.
.
Good Weekend

0 comments:

Post a Comment