Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Clear Line Appeared On Pregnancy Test Next Day

Viewed March 10

Seen on cats:
------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
(gus) guys j have a problem
(gus) I just saw one of my friends on a site of balls
(gus) what do I do?
(Plonk) to start you we address lines
------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------
L. says you can make me happy?
Darla said what?
L. said write "rladada"
Darla said rladada
L.: \\ o / -------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------- -----
(Pluh) The father of a priest, he called his son "my father"?
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
Proze: What my guell ... What she has my guell?
Kloros: It lacks a U. ..
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
Basil: I come back I'll make 3.14159265 ²
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------
FrankG: Damn the loose I was so drunk that I coffondu my mother and my girl ...
FrankG: Ia nevertheless a big difference!
PetitPierre89: I confess!
PetitPierre89: Your mother is still better damn!
FrankG: Asshole ...
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
.
.
.

Blagounette
Two soldiers talk:
- "Why hast thou in the army?"
- "Because I'm single and I like war, do you?"
- "Because I'm married and I want peace!"
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
.
.
.
War Medal (virtual)

pins-sega

.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
.
.
.

After Vélib the Trotlib '

scooter-rental photo

.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
.
.
.

Who knew:

Coca Cola Can in the snow photo

A can of Coke have a footprint CO 2 at a lower briquette smoothie into effect after The Gaurdian a can of 330ml aluminum is 170g CO 2 while a briquette cardboard / plastic filled 250mml Mango Passion smoothie is 209g CO 2 . But what is this Bousin? In fact

smoothies are made from fresh ground, while the coca is water syrup, fructose or corn sugar, vegetable extracts, dyes and some additives. The explanation also comes from the packaging effect on coca rises to 360g CO 2 lorsuqe it is sold BOTTLES dan a glass when a Strawberry Banana smoothie in plastic BOTTLES up a 230g CO 2 (and is the worst of the range) ...

And if we opened the tap to servire a large glass of water?

Innocent Smoothies photo

.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
.
.
.

Patients j'vous said transfer a 700MB rip DVD in less time than it should have the same DVD on the first floor! immediately with 24 SSD in raid that makes reading speed of just over 2Gb / s
Here the drop test http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96dWOEa4Djs # t = 3m0s
if any video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96dWOEa4Djs
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
.
.
.

But who uses Firefox?? According to StatCounter
100% of the connections between continents are made with the red panda ...

But what continent because it is a continent therefore uses Firefox?

An index that is or nest "Penguins Emperors" .... Yes

Antarctica is a continent, the continent and yes we chose to surf free and open source.


More than 5 continents to migrate and it will be good ...

.
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
.
.
.

Who remembers Otzi (the guy found frozen since 4000 in the Tyrol in Polentone between * and the wearer of leather pants ** [* ** Italy Austria]. Well, imagine that you has a site dedicated ole ole-and we see little leather and bones from all angles http://www.icemanphotoscan.eu/

.
.
.
-------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
.
.
.

Tokyo Trains:

Odakyu 52 years not a wrinkle, one would not ask if you want to travel in the direction of travel or direction and cons we noticed the agent dui welcomes the arrival at the station has 17s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acmc0yrMPtY agent: # t = 0m17s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acmc0yrMPtY

most rather the modern monorail Yurikamone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2e26Rci-zE

.

.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
.
.
.
Mare TV, Watch YouTube on your old post

Yta



0 comments:

Post a Comment