Seen on cats
Link said: It's cool this weekend my parents are gone. I'm going to smoke, eat and play Left 4 Dead entire weekend.
Link said, I'm gonna get me something to eat
Link said, I re
Link said there's nothing to eat and my parents not left a cent Mount for shopping
Azolan said is that your old Left For Dead
thee.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
(a) this guy is a god of p2p
(b) peer god?
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
Maximus: I knew that you were not lesbian
Me:?? I not a lesbian, hetero me very classic ...
Maxime did you marked "women" in "Interests" on Facebook
Me: Argh! That is why I in the right column full of ads for dating sites lesbians ...
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
Justine: Yeah I know, I'm not aware of any news, I watch too much TV, at least I save on electricity:)
Lawrence: yeah you're right, with the crisis in Currently, there are no small savings ^ ^
Justine: What Crisis?
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
Jo: It looked like you.
Mae: What?
Jo: She was dumb.
Mae: ...
( via )
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
.
.
Lego + PC + Book Sodoku = 30 minutes for 200 grids: video (via )
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
.
.
Because the pretty girl from the east (Russia) are not all or Miss of cold-James Bond Girls there is a site where you can elect the most beautiful and make her miss the 2009 on this site and vote for Miss Atom
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
.
.
there are some who creates a blog (me) others could keep their lego the lucky ones! (Via ).
.
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
.
.
Cows fart, burp and produce methane to be known as a combistible a greenhouse gas emissions, but do frozen lakes hey well they better not ( via ).
.
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
.
.
Who wants a (e) pouf (fe)? (Via )
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
.
.
What is this thing there is not plastic?
Watch as this cat , it makes you want to have a warthog ..
.
.
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
.
.
.
Apple Has it killed the beautiful music?
Do you know that most people are perfectly satisfied with the standard Apple earphones. Yes, small low-end headphones molded white plastic. An informal survey conducted annually by a Stanford professor shows that lunch like the sound of sizzling MP3.
Each year, the music professor Jonathan Berger of Stanford conducts an informal test on his students by having them listen to different music in different formats. Here is how he described us by e-mail her informal study:
Students must evaluate the quality of different methods compression randomly mixed with uncompressed audio at 44.1 kHz. The musical examples include both the orchestral music, jazz and rock. The first time I did this, I expected to hear preferences for uncompressed audio and I expect to see MP3 (128, 160 and 192 bits) well below other methods. To my surprise, in samples of rock MP3 128 was preferred. I repeated the experiment for six years and seen over time an increase in preference for the MP3.
In other words, most people are not become more tolerant to the bland and soulless records of their favorite music to MP3 is that in reality they love it. In light of this study, it is undeniable that the iPod has really killed the music. People are not simply ignorant of what is high quality audio, they hate that. So thank you to Apple to have contributed to the decline of civilization. The music is dead, we can move on. Pumped on
gizmodo.fr
0 comments:
Post a Comment