Tuesday, February 22, 2011

โหลดapp Cudia

Tours in your pocket (and your smartphone)


Nicolas
we spoke this morning exchange smartphone life (I know nothing about me I have not). Still, he has released an application that would change the lives of a lot of Touraine: " Tours In My Pocket" (click on the link if you have an iphone or ipod for free download), developed by Julien .

interests are many:
Get the latest updates from-Tours and the Touraine in short, live and live video-
Listen to local radio stations (campus, Concrete , France Bleu) from your mobile
Towers seen pics by Turons and Touraine.
-through video tours and TvTours Décalé The Subject,
-a selection of blogs Turons enthusiasts like Dan , Matfanus , ...,
-as well as the cultural aspect, " & Tours I "the flow of cultural information from the city of Tours.

Friends Touraine, this application is for you!




















~~~~~~~~~~~ Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment