Thursday, February 17, 2011

Zcc Christian Church Songs

DSK? Without me an interview

While 2011 already looks like a year of desolation in all areas (I will add to the article Melcalex culture with this unlikely cover of Douce France by our first lady , snapped up by Juan), we were already talking about 2012, including primary socialists.

Several friends tell us they support DSK, according to Royal Marc and Ronald. Or at least that attacks he has suffered recently from a portion of the right have made it more friendly (in the case of the cuckoo or Elmon ).

This support or sympathy ask me this question. I understand that the media war machine is launched, we will not soon hear that primaries and candidates for these (Fanette summarized very well in her post " French, French, here it is: DSK will speak "and Philip warns us too) but the strategy of DSK leaves me as puzzled as Manu (I do not take it as relaxing, but I'm walking past few days : short personal message to Jujusete who wondered what was I doing in my previous post comments). Only our president seems to have understood and trying to apply it to his own candidacy .

The first question I ask myself on DSK is "are we really sure that this candidate represents the aspirations of the Left?".
Fakir has a very good record , Ronald is still screaming that he is a burden, but I find that the abstract is interesting. If you're too lazy to read 4 pages, you can already inform you with this article Mecanopolis: "Who is DSK? . To summarize, DSK is still the socialist minister responsible for privatization of the banking sector, liberalization of services particularly in the energy sector. More recently, as Director of the IMF, it applies the revenue of the Chicago School including Greece.

The second relates to the calendar. The NPA has just completed its Congress on an admission of failure, and risks losing his sex appeal even among supporters as historic CSP. The landscape has still left plenty of time to develop before 2012. It is still a little early I think to try to scare with a "2002" in the making.

Finally, is it not time to get rid of the dictatorship polls and soundbites ? And now to the energy to mount a real cons to the program of the UMP for the next deadlines?




and blessed with good KdB who are fortunate enough to be there (souvenir trailer of one of the first)
~~~~~~~~~~~ Bookmark and Share Yesterday

0 comments:

Post a Comment