Friday, February 25, 2011

Are Scorpio Are Flirty People

The best times, "the metic" Georges Moustaki

Juan of Sarkofrance , made me discover Agnès Bihl , whose singer I like the lyrics. She participates in a comic book about women's right "the way she meets " on women's right . Besides, she will show case at the FNAC Tours May 13, 2011 and concert Vernou Brenne on May 14 to 20 h 30 .

And his third news made me want to write this post. Agnès Bihl on the album by Nicolas Bacchus " verve and joy . She sings with Nicolas Bacchus and Patrick Make a resumption of Métèque Georges Moustaki , with words by Patrick Font.


National Identity (metics)

Lyrics:

Judging qu'la most French
were less proud of being French
they had been under Petain
And the tricolor
Floating like a dead rat
In stagnant water of an old pond
A brave elected sweaty hand
Who had the gun right past
And who whipped the thrombin
We told my brothers now
You will have a book
To say you're from


With my book I will be able
citizen break the back
Stateless persons of the underworld
I wear slung
Because everyone should know
Let my parents are not niggers
I am a son of the hexagon
And I do not let anyone joke about

my arms And if it takes me to a Swiss
I'll go complain to the police
By proving qu'je am Breton

I am French from father to son
My father was head nurse
one camel Cotentin
My mother was the daughter of a notary
And granddaughter of her grandfather and
mending bolsters
Uncle Albert was a con
Who hid in a shed
An officer of the Gestapo
My aunt was born in the Creuse
In a large family
Achievement impetigo

I am a French-blooded
And I always at the corner of the mouth
A good grin franchouillard
Especially in the wedding feast
Where a swift and not manly
I do the chicken dance
I even learned the accordion
With Jean-Charles Gros Colon
At the MJ-Touch My Nuts
And I make wines to enjoy with honors
engineers
Pumps to shit Crôtois


Day July 14
I plant
French flags on the windows of my street
I even mow my lawn in July 92 When

A All'mand was lying above
When the Mediterranean
The Boche back to sunbathing
I like to yell Vive De Gaulle
And a powerful backhander
I slap the shit out my boy
Who says old fart you're not even funny

Patience one day he will
Chauvin and con as a Gaul
hope he drink as much as I

explanation text Patrick Font Himself:


All the rest of the album me look very nice, I'll let you see the column on the Janfeig Duck with Figs.
~~~~~~~~~~~ Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment