last night Nicolas Sarkozy was involved in television, for 6 minutes and change. To inform us of the redesign. I had a déjà vu from the Michelle Alliot Marie was announced last Friday and all weekend we had the composition of the new government by twitter. Even arrival of Gerard Longuet was known.
But I am glad I watched (yes Corto, I said happy ^_^), Because it was still a long time since I had not had the courage. And as expected it does not last I resisted the temptation to zap. Not only was it short, but almost laughable. The President has repeatedly used the word "fear" when speaking of the great protest movements in Tunisia, Egypt , Libya and other Arab countries. But who actually fear? The French people? Or Mr Sarkozy and his friends?
Anyway last night was the information that the President seems grow a mustache . The rest was nonsense for us to prepare a campaign in 2012 focused again on fear.
This mustache was talking, eventually more than nicks ads last night. And almost as the message of encouragement sent by Gaddafi to Sarkozy's speech just after .
0 comments:
Post a Comment